The case for living a more sustainable lifestyle has been well reported with everyone being encouraged to do what we can to minimise our impact on the planet. Businesses are now taking a leading role in this drive with many under pressure to overhaul their operations to become more sustainable. But how can people in the tech sector play an active role in driving sustainability?
Join us for what promises to be a fantastic evening where you’ll hear from several tech and sustainability experts about topics including:
- How business collaboration can help drive sustainable solutions to achieve net zero.
- Why it makes commercial sense to focus on sustainability initiatives.
- Using tech efficiently to drive sustainability initiatives
The event, which is part of this year’s Leeds Digital Festival, is free to attend and will be of interest to anyone in the tech sector wanting to pick up practical tips to help create actionable change.
Tuesday 26 April 2022, 17:30 – 19:30
Infinity Works, Apsley House (Level 2), 78 Wellington Street, Leeds, LS1 2EQ
- 17:30 – 18:15 | Registration and networking reception with food and drinks
- 18:15 – 18:50 | Speaker sessions
- 18:50 – 19:00 | Break
- 19:00 – 19:20 | Speaker sessions
- 19:20 – 19:30 | Q&A
Guests are welcome to stay afterwards for networking and drinks.